Roleplayer's Rantings

Thoughts, views, opinions and shouts of a role-player. Here are also the work and results of the role-playing experience.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Notice of aberration!

Those of you who have been reading this blog would notice that all the comments have been deleted. And also you may notice that all the posts were made on the same day, almost at the same time. This is the rationale behind the aberration:

The blog system had been acting up lately and as a result there was a serious crash of the setup. Luckily I could take back up of the posts, and I has been reposted in succession. That was the good part. But the bad side is that the comments were lost. It was not of my intention to do this, but not all happens as one wants, right?

I would also like to apologize to all those who had links to my earlier posts, as they would turn out to be dead link now.

I hope that the blog systems do not commit the same in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home