Roleplayer's Rantings

Thoughts, views, opinions and shouts of a role-player. Here are also the work and results of the role-playing experience.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Another period of inactivity.

Yes, it looms ahead again. It happened last time and now it seems it will happen again. Last time, I and the other admin(Kala Yama) went on a vacation and the roleplaying forum fell to the haunts of inactivity.

I struggled a bit and got it up and running. I even found a good Game Master (Sakaren), but he dropped out saying he had a writer's block and he would come back, but he did not know when. And this weekend, I need to push away from my usual life, board a train and visit my parents. I would be there for a week and a half, and that means no computer, let alone internet connectivity.

Situation looks real bleak and I do not know what am I to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home